Welcome to The Southport School! We're as connected as ever here and we hope to hear from you. The Admissions Office is open.
We are available by phone or video.
As part of our process, please take some time to read through our website, in specific the Admissions, About, Academics, and School Life sections to better acquaint yourself with our history, program, and student profile.
You can also begin to complete the online application. Once submitted, the Admissions Committee will review your child's application. If it's an appropriate fit, we will proceed with a virtual interview.
Thank you for your interest in The Southport School and please contact the Admissions Office by email or call the main office at 203.254.2044 with questions.
Our phone conversations will include the following information:
- Discussion with Director of Admissions
- Learn about the students we serve
- Understand our approach and methods, and how we integrate them into every class
- Discussion of the campus layout: Academic Building & Arts, Music, and Movement Building
- Find out about our co-curricular activities, enrichment courses, athletics, fun school traditions, and school life
- Hear about our students transition process and schools they attend after TSS
- For reference, click here for our 2020-2021 Academic Calendar