Welcome to The Southport School! Please visit our Admissions section on the website for more information. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring your educational options for your child.
Our campus is open again for families in person. Please join us for an upcoming Open House by completing the registration form (below) or contact the Admission Office at 203.254.2044.
For a preview of school campus, please click on our virtual tour of buildings and classrooms.
Digital Viewbook, Inquiry Form, Online Application
We offer our digital Viewbook, an initial inquiry form, and an online application for your immediate needs.You can begin to complete the online application. Once submitted, the Admissions Committee will review your child's application. If it's an appropriate fit, we will proceed with a phone interview.
CoLAB: Free Reading Screenings
We offer the greater community access to Free Early Reading Screenings with personalized feedback sessions and recommendations for children in pre-kindergarten to first grade. If interested, please call to schedule an appointment at 203.254.2044 or click here to submit a screening request form. Screenings are administered at The Southport School's campus. For more information, please click here which will redirect you to our CoLAB website page.
Learn More about TSS
As part of our process, please take some time to read through our website, in specific the Admissions, About, Academics, and School Life sections to better acquaint yourself with our history, program, and student profile.
A personal and private conversation will include discussion of the following topics:
- Introduction of Director of Student Enrollment Management
- Learn about the students we serve
- Understand our approach and methods, and how we integrate them into every class
- Discussion of the campus layout: Academic Building and Arts, Music, and Movement Building
- Find out about our co-curricular activities, enrichment courses, athletics, fun school traditions, and school culture
- Hear about our students transition process and schools they attend after TSS
- For reference, click here for our 2022-2023 Academic Calendar