We are accepting applications for 2020-2021 academic year only. Please fill out the online application form below .
Thank you and please contact us with questions at Admissions@SouthportSchool.org.
- Complete the online application form.
- A non-refundable application fee of $125 is payable online with a major credit or debit card
- A comprehensive psychoeducational evaluation conducted within the past three years
- Copies of your child’s most recent report card
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP), if available
- Speech/language and/or occupational therapy evaluation, if applicable
- A photo of the student, uploaded to the site (optional)
Once application is submitted:
The admissions director reviews an application only when a complete packet has been submitted. If we feel that TSS can meet your child’s needs, we then invite your son or daughter for an interview and one-day school visit.
After the visit, the admissions committee meets to thoroughly assess the potential fit between the student and our programs, which are designed to help him or her with ADHD, dyslexia, and other diagnosed learning disabilities. Decision letters and enrollment contracts are mailed within two weeks.
Upon acceptance, your student’s placement for the following school year is secured when you sign an enrollment contract and provide a nonrefundable tuition deposit of $8,500.
The Southport School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not descriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.