We are accepting applications for 2022-2023 academic year. Please fill out the online application form below.
Thank you and contact us with questions at Admissions@SouthportSchool.org.
- Complete the online application form.
- A non-refundable application fee of $125 is payable online with a major credit or debit card
- A comprehensive psychoeducational evaluation conducted within the past three years
- Copies of your child’s most recent report card
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP), if available
- Speech/language and/or occupational therapy evaluation, if applicable
- A photo of the student, uploaded to the site (optional)
Once application is submitted:
The Admissions Director reviews an application only when a complete packet has been submitted. If we feel that TSS can meet your child’s needs, we then invite your son or daughter for a virtual interview and placement testing.
After the visit online, the Admissions Committee meets to thoroughly assess the potential fit between the student and our programs, which are designed to help him or her with ADHD, dyslexia, and other diagnosed learning disabilities. Decision letters and enrollment contracts are mailed within two weeks.
Upon acceptance, your student’s placement for the following school year is secured when you sign an enrollment contract and provide a nonrefundable tuition deposit of $15,675.
The Southport School admits students of any race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It abides by applicable federal and state laws and does not discriminate in any of its policies or educational programs on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability or any other category protected by law.